2014-03-10 03:40, admin
From October 2010 onward, all registrations for Chinese Proficiency should be made online at the Chinese International Test Service website. To do this you should:
- Register as a user of the Chinese International Test Service
- Apply a test from HSK, YCT and BCT and the level of the test
- Pay registration fee online
- Print your test admission card
Before you start your application, please have to hand a digital passport photograph.
For the details, see: How to register and apply test
2. If you want take a test you should complete your registration and application before the deadline which is 27 days before the day on which the test is held. For example, if you want to take the test on 17th April, you should complete your registration before 21st March.